BIOMAC Aminoácidos – Deficiency corrector. Better fruit set and greater fattening.
High solubility liquid fertilizer composed of a proprietary proprietary low pH base, complemented by fermentation with potassium, amino acids and iron chelates.
Natural product obtained from the enzymatic hydrolysis of vegetables, easily assimilated for all kinds of crops.
– Participate in the filling and ripening of the fruits.
– Increases the quality and size of the fruit. Harvest increases.
– Collaborates in the nutrition of plants due to their iron, nitrogen, potassium and organic matter content.
– Stimulates plant development.
– Prevents chlorosis.
– Enhances resistance to drought.
– Increases the mechanical resistance of the stems.
– Lowers the pH of the soil favoring the assimilation of nutrients.
– Improves resistance to diseases and pests.
– Cleans irrigation systems from lime build-up.
– Mushroom free.
- Amino Acids
- Iron (Fe) chelated by EDDHSA
- Vineyard: 60-80 kilos / hectare
- Olive grove: 60-80 kilos / hectare
- Fruit-Citrus: 60-80 kilos / hectare
- Almond trees, Pistachio: 60-80 kilos / hectare
- Other woody: 60-80 kilos / hectare
- Horticultural-Ornamental: 60 -80 kilos / hectare
- Cereals: 60-80 kilos / hectare
HOW TO USE
- Irrigation application.
- Its use is recommended at critical moments: flowering, fruit set and growth.
- Shake before using.
– ZERO WASTE TO GUARANTEE THE COMPLIANCE OF EXPORT ANALYSIS.
– STRENGTHENS AND ELIMINATES ROOT, STEM AND LEAF DISEASES.
– FAVORS HUMAN FOOD AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
– MINIMUM DANGER FOR PEOPLE WHO APPLY AND HANDLE THESE PRODUCTS.